Travel & Expense Accountant
Cégleírás / Organisation/Department
What our partner offers you:
- Possibility to take part in process improvement and online transition
- International environment
- Personal and professional development
- Working in a friendly and open-minded team that is significantly growing.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to work from home or in a central-based modern office
- Are you an Android or IOS user? You will have the chance to choose the most suitable technical devices for yourself.
Pozíció leírása / Job description
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for T&E claims accuracy
- Responsible for Accounts payable ledger and its quality regarding T&E
- Reconciliation of T&E accounts
- Participate in development projects relating to T&E
- Co-operation with different stakeholders and internal customers
- Various other work related to responsibility area
Elvárások / Requirements
- Commercial/vocational school (educational background in accounting/economics)
- 2 years of relevant finance experience: solid foothold as an AP Specialist, an Accountant, or in a similar position
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, both spoken and written
- Any other language is a plus
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Prior experience in NetSuite and SAP is an advantage
- Must be able to be based in Budapest
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Our client is a Finnish technology company that provides services in 23 countries across Europe and Asia and it is still significantly growing.
Does a global tech organization sound like your ideal next opportunity? Would you like to make an impact in fast-paced environment? If so, then please read on!
|Vállalat:||Randstad Hungary Kft|
|Munkabeosztás:||Travel & Expense Accountant|
|Hozzáadva:||25. 11. 2022
A friss munkaajánlatra Ön elsőként jelentkezhet!