Retail Site Accountant - German Market (Fixed term)
Job Family Group:
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer Team and advance your career as a
Retail Site Accountant – German Market
(Maternity cover until 2025. 09. 31. )
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
- Support delivery of Reporting services to the business
- Support the delivery of timely and accurate statutory accounts and Tax analyses through liaison with Statutory/Tax Reporting teams and external auditors
- Execute of timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial close process
- Support other Retail Site Specialist with the knowledge and time to achieve goals as One Team
- Demonstrate deep understanding of specific key account customers, processes/systems, and act as an escalation of contact for any verbal or written form of inquiries from external and internal partners and third parties
- Build and develop strong business relationships with relevant stakeholders and business partners
- Plan, implement and support operational optimization, continuous improvement, and business excellence-oriented projects and initiatives
- Participate in Customer Service and Business-driven projects by providing process input to project management ensuring that outcomes meet operational capability
What You will need to be successful:
- Proficiency in English language and good written communication skills in German
- Experience with Accounts Payable or other financial background
- Experience in a Business Service Center environment is good to have
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Experience with SAP is good to have
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 3 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e. g. : Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e. g. : Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e. g. : Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2022 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
No travel is expected with this role
Relocation may be negotiable for this role
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e. g. , accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc. ). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.
Budapest, Budapest, HU
|Hozzáadva:||19. 9. 2023
Az iMunka.hu alkalmazásával a munkakeresés miért hasznos?
Naponta új állásajánlatok A munkák széles skálájából választhat: Célunk, hogy a lehető legszélesebb választékot kínáljuk Értesítés e-mailben az új ajánlatokról Legyen az első, aki válaszol az új állásajánlatokra Összes állásajánlat egy helyen (munkaadók, ügynökségek és egyéb portálok ajánlatai) Az álláskeresők számára minden szolgáltatás ingyenes Segítünk új állást találni